Knit! Dive!

I knit. And I scuba dive. So... Yeah.

01 February 2006

Secret Pal Goodies




I got a book from my SP today: Vogue Knitting Socks Two. Very cool. I think I may adapt the slipper socks to my grown-up feet. Thank you!
In the card, she had some questions for me. So here you go:
What books do you have? Stitch 'n' Bitch, Loop-d-Loop, Family Circle Plus Size Knits, Knitting for Dummies, Sensational Knitted Socks, and a stack of various knitting mags.
Needles and Notions? I have all the needles I need for now. Of course, if you want to buy me some addi turbos, 2 24" US5 circs would be lovely. I would like some of those cool folding scissors. A dpn case would be nice. Right now, the are all in my knitting bag, and all mixed up. Someone had one of these at SnB last night, I thought it was great. I have one of the red ones, but I like this one because I could loop it onto my circs and use it as a marker and a row counter. And it has a lock. Very convenient.