Knit! Dive!

I knit. And I scuba dive. So... Yeah.

06 February 2006

Monday, Monday

We ordered furniture this weeked. It should all be here just in time to have it delivered to the house. We went shopping and got some clothes for husband. I got a couple of books - Yarn Harlot's bookbookbook2, and Knitting Vintage Socks. I love the binding on knitting vintage socks.
We went by the house on Sunday, and they had the driveway poured. Things are moving along well.
Scout decided that we should have a nice little knitting competition.
Here's my morning pic:










And here's the end of day pic:










It's hard to tell, but I did a few inches on the car seat blanket, turned the heel on some worsted weight socks for husband, and did a swatch for Eris for the Knitting Olympics.
We took off a little early today, so here I am.