Knit! Dive!

I knit. And I scuba dive. So... Yeah.

29 January 2006

Weekend Updates!

Not a lot of knitting this weekend, but I have a good excuse: Isn't she pretty? All shiny, new, and mine!
Angela came down and spent the night here last night. That was a lot of fun.
I haven't been posting my FO pictures much, so you'll be seeing those over the next few days.
And, there's another reason for the lack of knitting: SocksThatFit.net
There's not much there, but it's a start, and it will be growing. I'm thinking about adding some scarves and that sort of thing soon. I can't really get started on the dying and the sock making until we get into the house.
We close on February 28 at 10 AM.
Went over to Beverly's house for Craft Friday. There was much knitting and eating and fun. As well as some crosstitch and needlepoint. We have two new knitters now!
I got my "Free to Stitch, Free to Bitch" shirt Thursday, and my swift, too. I'll be wearing my shiny new shirt, where else, but at Stitch 'n Bitch on Tuesday (under Rogue, since I don't think it would be considered work appropriate).
I put the buttons onto the baby cardigan at Beverly's and I finished one of the booties tonight.

We went to the house today and saw that they have installed the kitchen cabinets. The vinyl floors and tile are down, and the trim is up. One step closer!
We went back to the rheumatologist Friday, and they basically said that there is no physical reason why I am in pain. So in three weeks, I go to the "Spine and Pain Clinic" for more fun and games. But at least we are getting somewhere this time. And since there is an end to the job in sight, I'm not completely dreading going to work tomorrow. It will be kind of nice to get everything that everyone wants finished and then get to say, oh, by the way, take this job and shove it!
Well, that was my week.