Knit! Dive!

I knit. And I scuba dive. So... Yeah.

05 January 2006

Virtually Friday

You can't beat a two day workweek. Nothing exciting at work today. Just the usual crap. Tomorrow, no working! A visit to Village Wools is in order, probably after lunch. Scout from SnB got a job there, and of course, must be harassed at work. I do have a reason, though. I need yarn for my Jaywalker socks. Because the six hanks of LL just won't do.
I finished one of husband's house socks today. Just need to cut the end. I'll probably finish the last sleeve for Rogue tonight. With any luck, she will be ready to wear to SnB on Tuesday.
I got my KnitTalk swap gift today:
A notepad shaped like a lamb
A copy of Knitting
Two balls of Sirdar Firefly - a sparkly railroad yarn - very pretty
A knitted washcloth and two bath salt cubes.
Hopefully, Lynda will get mine soon.
I joined Secret Pal 7 after Ramona mentioned it on her blog last night. I got in just under the wire. This is going to be way fun!
Well, that's it for tonight. They are doing construction near my building at work. I have a headache.