Knit! Dive!

I knit. And I scuba dive. So... Yeah.

19 January 2006

Updates!



First, Jaywalker. We're having our own little SnB jaywalker KAL. We had 8 people at FS to cast on Tuesday. It was quite fun. Here's mine, in Anne. Coming along nicely. To see pics from Tuesday, visit Scout or Carole.





Second, Stitch n Bitch. I bought one of the long-sleeve t-shirts. Take that SFSE!

Third, goodies. One of our group brought one of these to SnB a few weeks ago. Of course, I had to have one. I ordered mine from Discount Yarn Sale. It's the best knitting bag ever. Lots of room. The only issue I have is that once you thread the yarn through the eyelets, you're pretty much stuck.
The house has stucco, and the drywall is complete. We are scheduled to close on Feb 28. We're hoping that we can close earlier, though. We have to be out of here by the end of the month. Stupid landlords. I woke up with a spider bite yesterday morning. Stupid house.
My SP really loved her first package.
Work still sucks. No change there.