Knit! Dive!

I knit. And I scuba dive. So... Yeah.

13 January 2006

TGIF?

I made it to Friday! It wasn't the most relaxing Friday ever, but not bad. I had a facial this morning, and then got my nails done. This afternoon I had an appt at Coleman Vision for my LASIK followup. I'm still at about 20/20.
Yesterday, I saw a rheumatologist. More chest x-rays, more blood, more take two and call me in the morning. But at least he's doing something, not just saying "What have you done before?" So I think this one's a keeper.
I'm working on socks for me know - LL in Baltic Sea, two on two. I finally figured out the Turkish cast on with this pair. I'm also going to do a garter st short row heel. Plain st st for the foot and 2x2 rib for the cuff. Nice and easy.
I also cast on for the bell sleeve shrug tonight. I'm using yarn salvaged from the Isis wrap - KP Wool of the Andes in winter night.