Knit! Dive!

I knit. And I scuba dive. So... Yeah.

01 January 2006

New Year

January 1st is almost over, and I figured I'd go ahead and make a post. I've seen lots of people posting abut what they learned about knitting this year and what they finished. Well, I learned to knit! I've knit socks and scarves and sweaters and a cat bed and cat toys. I have one sweater that is too small in the arms. I knit the tank top from knitty, which disintegrated in the wash. I knit several pair of socks for Christmas.
I have a pair of socks on the needles for husband. I'm learning the 2 circular method with these. It's a neat method. And I see why everyone loves Addi Turbos! If anyone out there in knit land wants to just get rid of Addis, just let me know. I'd be glad to take them off your hands.
I'm making good progress on Rogue. I've done the body, and I'm about 2/3s through the first sleeve. It fits so far, and it's fun to knit.
In January, our SnB will be starting a Jaywalker Knit-along - in person. I think I'll use my Lorna's Laces in Camoflage.
My resolutions? hmmm... finish rogue, knit more socks, blog regularly, do some diving.
I think that does it. My goals? Lose another 40 pounds. I did last year, and I can do it this year. right?
So that's it from here.
May you all have a wonderful yarn filled year!