Knit! Dive!

I knit. And I scuba dive. So... Yeah.

25 December 2005

Merry Christmas All!

I think this is the latest I've ever slept on Christmas. Santa doesn't visit old married couples who didn't go home for the holidays. There is one gift that was shipped wrapped on top of the TV. We'll open it shortly. Maybe we'll hit IHOP for brunch. Last night we went to PFChangs. Very good Christmas Eve dinner.
Shane is calling his family, I'll get to mine later. It's been hard to get into the spirit this year. Between not going home, and the hurricane, and waiting on approval on the house it's not the been the best. And I'm ill. It's the costochondritis again. The worst it's been in a long time. I ended up getting a cortisone shot and a toreadal shot and it's still not gone. Now it's time for prednisone and all the fun associated with that.
I'm not saying it's a bad Christmas, just not the best ever. I'm glad we stayed here. It's so much easier, and I'll actually get a chance to get well before getting back to work.
We'll probably get some diving in this week, if I feel better.
I finished the last of the Christmas knitting last night. I'll send Shane's mom her socks Tuesday when the PO opens back up on Monday. I might make the cats some toys today. Christmas for them. It should be fun. Unfortunately, we don't have any catnip, but I think they'll get over it. They seem to enjoy my yarn.
Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays, Seasons Greetings, and all that fun stuff!