Knit! Dive!

I knit. And I scuba dive. So... Yeah.

20 December 2005

Almost there...

I have finished all of my Christmas Knitting except one pair of socks. They are for Shane's mother. We sent an IOU in her card. I'll get them done soon, although she does have rather large feet. 10 wide!
The last of the gifts went out today. I also sent my swap gift to Lynda in Ireland yesterday. It should be there shortly after Christmas. I guess when shipping to Ireland, you shouldn't procrastinate. Although the shipping wasn't bad. I think I overshot the size limit, but that's just because I sent a magazine.
Home sick today, I whipped up a scarf from Tokyo wool - Blue with a variegated strand and little bits of ribbon, I think. It looks like doll eyelashes. I did a simple drop stitch thing, two skeins worth. Really long, but one skein is too short.
I'll be starting on Rogue and the fibertrends felted clogs. And then there is the giant pile of yarn that I ordered from Redbird knits. Some Lorna's Laces, and I joined the Sock of the Month club. I'd better get busy! The clogs should be fast, and the socks will be a nice mindless break from the serious cables in rogue. Sure I've never really done cables. So? What's your point?
Time for dinner!