Knit! Dive!

I knit. And I scuba dive. So... Yeah.

08 November 2005

I got a prize!

I got an award today! And I promptly ordered an iPod - 30 gig, in black. I hope it gets shipped soon. I want it for the trip home. If it doesn't ship by Friday, I'll cancel the order from Apple and get it from Best Buy. It will cost more, since I lose the employee discount, but only about $20. I'm thinking about making my own iPod sock - similar to the ones that Apple sells. We'll see how that goes. I'm so tired lately. I'm seriously thinking about taking all day Friday off. I already have a doctor appointment around lunchtime and then an appointment at Casa Verde.
I started working on my Mom's Christmas socks today. I'm doing the current socks from Six Sox Knit-a-long. I'm using Knitpicks Essential in Dusk and a white yarn I picked up at the yarn swap - Lanette. It's nice, but I didn't pay attention, and the white is thicker. But it looks neat that way. Extra fluffy. This mosaic knitting is cool. I think I'll definitely be using this technique again.